Problem with Recent KDE CVSs and Arabic

Hi,
  I wasn't sure where to post this, but I figured the developer list would be
best.  Also, here more people are likely to be running KDE CVS versions.  For
the past few days, I have been installing CVS versions of KDE and the Arabic
translations, but they haven't been appearing properly.  Just today however I
completed a recompile of all of KDE using a fresh checkout, and almost
everything is fine, but the K-Start Application Menu appears only in English.
Another application that is a bit weird is the KControl Center which is all
in Arabic save the tree which is all in English (it correctly appears on the
right though).  Also, KWord which used to have a few translated page sizes
when starting up displays them in English while the rest of the App is in
Arabic.  This may all be intended however, so just ignore this if I am just
out of the loop.

Hesham Hassan