Re: Compiling katoob

On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 15:52, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
    Fortunatly configured and compiled well.  This time it detected
    my gettext and didn't compiled src/intl sources.
    I should still test the binary...

that's really good, then it was a problem with configure.in macros

    thanks Mohammed

np, that's why i'm here

    --
    Behdad Esfahbod				21 Khordad 1381, 2002 Jun 11
    http://behdad.org/			[Finger for Geek Code]

    Drilling for oil is boring.