Re: Katoob

Tried it again
This time the error message is different, though related to makefile.in in
pixmaps.
Just that sed, it is asking about Makefile.in in pixmaps too !!!
creating src/pixmaps/Makefile
sed: can't read ./src/pixmaps/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating intl/Makefile
And of course it can't compile !!!
Is that error with me only ???

Regards