Re: Katoob

On Sun, 2002-07-21 at 12:27, Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:
    Salam
    I have updated Katoob from the CVS recently
strange!
i checkedout the CVS and compiled it with no problems related to that ?
yes this was a problem a few days ago but now it should compile
there was some errors due to different prototypes but i've fixed it now
plz try the current cvs version and tell me your remarks cause that'll
be version one
only 1 bug, and one feature left to implement ;)

    And it gives me the error that it can't find the Makefile.in in the pixmaps
    directory !!!
    Uniball...I am waiting :))

    Regards
    Mohamed Eldesoky

-- Uniball @ DALnet
Linux registered user # 224950
ICQ # 58475622
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibilities.