Re: fribidi question

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Chahine M. Hamila wrote:<quote>
>   Reordering Resolved Levels(snip)

OK. I'm not sure how necessary that one is (I think it's more likely to be
easier if done at the app level than at fribidi's level but, well, if UAX#9
says so... After all, who knows, some others might think differently;)).

> > (snap packages snip)

Ok. I will switch ASAP to fribidi 0.10
Did you try to contact fribidi's maintainer on Debian so we could have the
version 0.10 (preferably in the testing section instead of the unstable
one)? His name is Changwoo Ryu and his email is cwruy at debian dot org according to
the data I could gather on the debian site...

Salaam,
Chahine