Re: Fwd: Arabic Language code confict (related to: KDE 3 Language codes)

Hello Isam,

I've just made some workarounds in kxkb for "ar" arabic to take
default flag from "C" locale and added it to the fixed name list
(temporary - I still don't like this idea).
The files from your site seem ok.
As to the XFree - I don't know, I've sent them updated ukrainian
keyboard and still waiting as well. You can try emailing i18n mailing
list on xfree86.org.

Take care,
Andriy