Re: fribidi question

Behdad Esfahbod a *crit :

> If you do not need a console to test it, you can test it under
> sourceforge.net's compilefarm, it's a very nice one, I tested fribidi
> there on machines that I couldn't find around ever.

In fact I do need a console:/

> Good idea, but currently we are working on the bidi algorithm itself,
> there is enough tasks to do, that we cannot work on reverse-bidi right
> now, any one will do this?

I will. Though you'll have to be patient, coz I have loads of other stuff to do.
What is there that is not complete in the fribidi's implementation?

> > How long do you think it would take to have the new fribidi in the testing
> > section of Debian at least?
>
> Well, I never looked at testing section of Debian, how should I do?

You have a search packages link on the left in the Debian homepage
http://www.debian.org
I thought you might know the debian maintainer actually. The name of the package
in debian is libfribidi0 or libfribidi and the development stuff is
libfribidi-dev.

> > How long for RPM packages?
>
> fribidi-0.9.1 released 10 Dec 2001, and the Mandrake Cooker rpm was
> ready by Dec 21, then it shouldn't be more than two weeks.

Good. If you tell me it's okay with debian as well, I will switch.

Salaam,
Chahine