Re: Arabic fonts & XFree86

Markus,

All the Arabic characters are already in the 10x20 font. And I will try my
hand at other sizes as soon as I can find a time. But what Nadim's talking
about is the U+3000 limit in XFree86 core fonts, which is very painful for
Arabic. We need a mechanism for supporting the Arabic Presentation Forms
soon.

BTW, what about the subsetting syntax you told in i18n at xfree86, specifying
glyph ranges with the fonts name? Do you think that will be easy to
implement? Arabeyes people may have the time...

roozbeh