Re: Arabic fonts & XFree86

--- Markus Kuhn wrote:

> You are very welcome to contribute the necessary glyphs to 10x20 or find
> someone who has the time to draw these. I personally am not familiar
> enough with the Arabic script to do this.

In regards to 10x20 we've already gotten our hands on a Form-B inclusive
file (we've had to rename the .pcf file to 10x21 along with the internal
FONT string I believe to avoid picking the installed XFree86 font :-)

They both reside here,

  http://www.arabeyes.org/download/external/vim/10x21.pcf.Z
  http://www.arabeyes.org/download/external/vim/10x20.bdf.gz

It would be wonderful if the added form-B would included to 10x20 in
the upcoming XFree86 release.

Thanks again for your prompt reply; I'm sure, with Roozbeh's help,
we'll get more fonts your way ;-)