Re: Akka-1.0 debian package

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 01:44:18AM -0600, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 12:16:37AM -0600, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> >

> Nevermind the earlier post. I shouldn't of have run chonfigure each time the
> package is building itself.
>
> The akka-1.0-1_i386.deb package is made ;)

Okay, I'm talking to myself in this thread..

I have two questions:

1. Do you really want an akka.sh (to start akka and run the akka-conf.pl) on
/etc/init.d or better keep it in /etc/akka/ along with the akka-conf.pl

2. Is there a better way to configure this (asking people to hack a perl
     conf file was frowned upon)

Once I get everything to pass the lintian tests, etc.. I will import the
debian/ directory into cvs for akka. Also, I will add modifications to the
current root Makefile to add 'install:'.

If any of this scares you, stop me now ;)

later