Re: fribidi + joining/shaping

I am still trying to do the homework ...
0649; ALEF MAKSURA; D; YEH
06CC; DOTLESS YEH; D; YEH
I think this should be
0649; ALEF MAKSURA; R; YEH
06CC; DOTLESS YEH; R; YEH

I think I could find more but it's prayer time now. Also  I don't know how
they differ from each other both are written as
ى
I know I will be wrong somewhere because it's unreasonable that all the world
has skipped such a thing on various versions of Unicode but just to say I am
trying ;-)

> BTW, just out of curiosity, how many people here are members of the
> "unicode at unicode dot org" mailing list?
I _was_ a member before. I subsribed to the mailing list to ask them how to
write an Arabic square root symol in whatever application in whatever
platform. I found this couldn't be done and a war exists between font and
applications desiners who should implement it. Then, unsubscribed sadly :-(

Munzir Taha,
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
<clever way to ask offtopic questions>
Untill I could find how to restore a file from the recycle bin to its original
location in KDE, and know how to play audio CD's through the speakers wihout
the audio connector attached between the CD-ROM and the sound card like in
Windows Media Player, linux is not ready for the Desktop ;-) </clever way to
ask offtopic questions>

في 8:00 م خميس 26 ديسمبر 2002، developer-request at arabeyes dot org كتبت: