TODO libquran

Hi Brothers,

Finally I have vacation. I installed mandrake 9 and downloaded the Quran Project files. And after hours of trying I finally managed to compile and run libquran and QtQuran (Yes, It's not easy for a standard Windows/Visual C++ developer like me).

I studied libquran and I finally know now how it works. But I didn't understand exactly what was ment last time with warsh and qa'loon (or qanoon).
I want to work on libquran this week and next week. Can we discuss about it on irc this week? Make a time when you can and notify me about it.

Maher