ScreenShots Request

Salam all
  As the Announce list said, and as the front page of Arabeyes mentioned,
Arabeyes will be participaing in an Open Source Software Conference in
Jordan.. In the presentation we will present some screenshots of Arabeyes
projects .. here is what I currently in need for for screenshots:
- Akka
- Quran
- Malaam
- Katoob
- PuTTY

Please send me the screenshots before FRIDAY 13, 23GMT .. that is after 24
hours .. Please do your best to semd me high resolution screenshots, showing
Arabic text in large visable font .. showing Bidi would be nice as well

I am awaiting your ScreenShots developers

Yours
Isam Bayazidi