Re: New Quran releases: libquran 0.21 and QtQuran 0.041

Hi,

I have downloaded the last version. The configure script seem to work better. Now I just have to install libexat and libspeex to test.

I would suggest that you fix the version numbers on arabeyes website and on sourceforge. It is a bit confusing. I guess there are some zeros missing. 0.4 and 0.2 are there instead of 0.04 and 0.02 !

About the scrrenshot: Maybe beautiful is not the right word. I agree that it should be "niced" by using better fonts or something. But the interface is just fine and correct.

Regards,

Youcef.

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp