Re: emacs-bidi (screenshot)

--- TAKAHASHI Naoto <ntakahas m17n org> wrote:

[snip snip]

> created an image file in the PNG format, and made it accessible at
> http://www.m17n.org/emacs-bidi/arz.png
>
> If you can spare me a few minutes, please read it to check whether
> there are errors or not.  If it looks OK, then we can use it as an
> example of screenshot.

Mr. Takahashi, I'm not sure if you are subscribed to the
'developer' mailing-list (there have already been a number
of responses to your message which you might want to read
on the archive list on arabeyes.org)

My email is slightly on a different topic .  What is the
status of Arabic's inclusion into emacs' main code ?  We,
as Arabic users, had noted emacs-bidi's usability and our
need and utmost pleasure to see it included outright into
(x)emacs.  As such could you shed some light on this
subject and what could we do to expedite this issue
(is there a mailing-list or URL or contact person we
can solicit regarding this topic) ?

  http://www.m17n.org/emacs-bidi/index.html

Do please include the 'developer' list in your reply.

Regards,