Re: OpenOffice & Arabic

It seems to be a localized version of OpenOffice 1.0, however, my experience
with a localized version of OpenOffice shows that, at least under Linux, no
shaping or ordering of Arabic letters occurs whatsoever... Maybe under
Windows it is different, but according to l10n.openoffice.org, they are still
working on localizing the User Interface itself (which is all the localized
version really needs), but on one of the messages on their mailing list in
July, I read that they have finished support for Arabic and Hebrew CTL, and
when version 743 comes out it will have support for that.

Hesham Hassan