Re: XFree86 and xkb

A Salam,

"ar" is taken, ok.
How representing Arabic with something more unique
like "aa" which stands for the "real" first letter
"ain" in the word Al Arabia!
And instead of a flag we could use an icon that simply
has
the "ain"  in it. The arabic calligraphy is beautiful,
and we should it show it off.

Just a suggestion.

Karim

=====