salam ,

first of all , the directory $KDEDIR/share/locale/l10n/ar exists and it's
used for Argentina and it have the Argentinian flag

we made the arabic symbols with the name 'AR' and that name should be stated
in keyboard layout section of KDE Control Panel
ok

then when I opened keyboard layout section of KDE Control Panel I found :

ar(with Argentinian flag)  Arabic

I replaced the argentinian flag (which is located in
$KDEDIR/share/locale/l10n/ar/flag.png) with the egyptian one

and reopened keyboard layout section of KDE Control Panel , I found :
ar(with Egyptian flag)  Arabic

I renamed the 'ar' file with 'eg'  and added the dir :

and reopened keyboard layout section of KDE Control Panel , I found :
eg(with egyptian flag)  Arabic
look at it here : http://mhdyousif.hypermart.net/layout2.jpg

is that means that we need to add a symbol for each country?
I guess not cuz the entries stated in keyboard layout section of KDE Control
Panel contains only languages and every country that speaks British English
have to use the British flag
the same applies for Swedish (we know that sweden and finland r using swedish
besides the finnish for only finland)
If I was finnish whose native language is swedish , I have to use the layout
named 'se' and to use the swedish flag for it
another example is Argentina (people there use Spanish as their native
language) they use the layout named 'es' and use the Spanish flag with it
(not their own flag)

That's for the keyboard layout.

but for the section Country & Language of KDE control panel , every country
uses its own flag and language (I mean the translation here not the keyboard
layout) and that's in $KDEDIR/share/locale/(two letters to represent the
language)
the first option is :
'Country' and it has a flag for each country
but the second option is 'Language' and it has a flag for each language (only
those languages that have a translation installed)
the keyboard layout doesn't have anything to do with that tho

hopefully u will get me guys