Re: XFree86 and xkb

On Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 04:17:27AM +0200, Mohammed Yousif wrote:

> I think u r right about the flag , but still waiting for others' comments

The idea is to have Arabic default whenever you select the country of choice (your
locale). Each country has a corresponding flag.

However, in cases where each language is given a single flag, then the default would be
the Arab League flag.

It is worth noting however that this is not the case with KDE and most desktop
environments (each country has a corresponding language, and not the other way around).
So, the setting is almost/always country specific.

later