XFree86 and xkb

the files we need to modify is in the main XFree86 package exactly in:
/etc/X11/xkb

so we should contact the main package maintainer to add the 'ar' file and to
modify the rest

another one we can contact is the author of xkb compiler
His name is Erik Fortune

we may also contact one of XFree86 core team so he can help or forward it to
who can help us

a list of XFree86 core team :
	Stuart Anderson    anderson at metrolink dot com
	Preston Brown      pbrown at redhat dot com
	Robin Cutshaw      robin at xfree86 dot org
	David Dawes        dawes at xfree86 dot org
	Egbert Eich        eich at xfree86 dot org
	Marc Evans         marc at xfree86 dot org
	Dirk Hohndel       hohndel at xfree86 dot org
	Alan Hourihane     alanh at xfree86 dot org

hopefully they will be good enough to help us

Another thing we need to do is a flag that represent Arabic (not a specific
country) to put along with the two letters AR
if we don't we would end up with the Armanion flag - it has 'AR' too - in
keyboard layout section

people use Saudi Arabia flag to represent Arabic
What's your suggestions and comments ?