Arabic Keyboard support in xkb

Hi all,
	The Arabeyes Team had been working recently on adding the Arabic keyboard
support to xkb nnativelyativly .. and we took some of the existing
fipatchesxes ( patchs) , checked them, and we think that the changes are
ready to be added to the xkb settings ..
the files are in :
http://www.arabeyes.org/cvsweb/projects/external/xkb/

Please tell me how can I make these changes a part of the Xfree86 xkb ? what
is the needed changes ? who should I contact ? where should I go ?

I really appreciate your help and support

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi