patch - rightleft in command-line

Attached you'll find a patch (against vim-6.0 vanilla) that introduces
rightleft search (ie. '/') ability in rightleft mode to the command-line.

While doing this (and I had wanted to add substitution in rightleft
mode as well), I become utterly convinced that Bidi is a MUST and
should really be considered as a replacement for rightleft all together.
So I decided to spend whatever time I can on Bidi instead of adding
more features to rightleft (Arabic patch coming though :-)

The attached patch should be included to the vim's main branch as long
as there is a rightleft mode since its a logical extension to what's
there now.