Re: Potential Moroccan Help

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 00:56:34 +0300, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj
<aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
[...]
> His [Tarik Fdil's] other project, is a robust OCR program, something which we have
> been looking for for a long time. It is not only designed to read text
> from hard copies, but it should also dictate/pronounce said text. This
> will make it an excellent tool for the blind. From what I gather
> Siragi is at a relatively mature stage in its development.

Nadim, I found this:
http://216.239.39.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://siragi.sourceforge.net/&prev=/search%3Fq%3DLinux-Maroc%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D

Apparently, there is quite a large number of people working on this
project... At any rate, I hope the above page helps.

Abdulaziz,