Preview of QAC's Technical Terms Dictionary Plan

Salam,

As you guys know QAC has on several occassions tried to create a
dictionary of technical terms, or a common terms list, or common terms
PO or call it what you like, for use by translators. We didn't get
anywhere as of yet.

Currently though I am laying a master plan which will hopefully set
everything in motion permanently and will make this technical
dictionary into QAC's flagship. You can have a look at:

http://www.arabeyes.org/~alarfaj/techdict_plan.html

This is just prelimenary. I won't be announcing anything yet. Just let
me know what you think. I know the plan is sort of difficult and
complex, but I assure you I will be watching over everything like a
hawk! I really, really, REALLY want to see some results on this issue.
So far, all our translations have served as nothing more than proof of
concept. My aim is to change that, and make our translations very
desirable to use, by giving them a quality level unprecedented not
just here on Arabeyes, but among all the other translation teams out
there.

Mark my words it will happen :-)

Abdulaziz,