Re: swish-e

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> This issue is _really_ bothering me. I don't like to see a simple
> function on our website non-functional. If you are unable to give any
> insight on the subject, we will have to simply nuke the current setup
> and start from scratch. No one seems to know what happened and no one
> has been doing system upgrades but you -- so you are the only one who
> may have an idea as to how this has happened.

I did the initial setup (no need to nuke anything), but I want to
understand what has changed recently to have caused this (so that
it doesn't happen again and so that I don't have to start again
re-reading the man pages to re-setup it up anew); all worked fine
post the last move for weeks.

FWIW, swish-e is still indexing all our pages, the CGI seems to be
the only thing that started to act up for whatever reason.