Re: swish-e

On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 22:35, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Anmar, could you give us a heads up on what happened to swish-e ?  All
> things used to work (where they don't now) and I wanted to know what
> (if anything) has changed before I go in and start changing things
> further (I think Mohammed, tried to correct things to no avail so pay
> not attention to the timestamp on files).  I'm simply looking to know
> if we upgraded to a new version recently or if some related changed
> or what...
>
> Sorry to bug ya with your constipated fingers ;-)

Anmar,

This issue is _really_ bothering me. I don't like to see a simple
function on our website non-functional. If you are unable to give any
insight on the subject, we will have to simply nuke the current setup
and start from scratch. No one seems to know what happened and no one
has been doing system upgrades but you -- so you are the only one who
may have an idea as to how this has happened.

Regards

| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |