Re: Where's that focus ?

Salam,

On Friday 06 February 2004 07:57, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> Cool, make sure to add them to the "In the Press" section (and copy 'em
> locally :-)

I added 3 new articles:

a/ 28 Oct 2003
b/ 31 Aug 2003
c/ 08 Jul 2003

All from ACN. I did not add the newsforge articles yet (if anyone want to do
it, please be my guest :-). Please, someone, go through the comments I did in
a haste and see if they are adequate... So, now everything is saved in PDFs
(or JPGs or PNGs) locally, except:

> > The articles I could not find are:
> > 1/ "Al Jazeera" one.

Still searching...

> > 2/ "Click.ae" one

I found a .txt file in some old directory... For now, the link is pointing
there. But it would be better to have some nicer layout.

> > 3/ "The star" one

I talked with Isam on IRC, he showed me web.archive.org :-))) So I could
finally get the article back !

PS: Where's that german article found by Arafat ?

Youcef R. Rahal
Arabeyes.org
http://www.arabeyes.org/~rahal