Where's that focus ?

Gents, I'm a bit surprised (again) to see that our productivity has
fallen so low that not only are our TODOs not being knocked-off in
a timely manner or emails answered promptly, but we are not conducting
(or showing up for that matter) to our weekly meetings.

I realize everyone has a life (I do too), but we really need to focus
here - this is a critical time for Arabeyes and there are many that
depend on us.  Arabeyes has finally gotten some attention based on the
work that many have put it, let's make sure to keep that momentum going.
If you really think about it - what is required is really minimal on a
daily basis given one focuses at the tasks at hand and doesn't blow
his time of various non-consequential issues.

Keep in mind - we have a MEETING every monday at 20:00 UTC unless
stated otherwise.  In other words, if you don't hear anything that
means the meeting is ON (if you can't make it, let the group know;
we can all do something else than sit around and wait for no-shows).

Our TODOs are growing daily and we can't keep pace of the issues and
this MUST change sooner rather than later.  The issues are clear, what
needs to be done has been stated outright - now we need to log-off IRC
(or cut back) and get those things done (its a matter of spending say
an hour a day just on one's TODOs).

As noted, many many people depend on our guidance - so let's not give
up on them or ourselves.

Eid Mubarak & Salam.