Re: I am back but will be gone again

On Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 06:25:53PM -0700, Anmar Oueja wrote:
> Hello all:
>
> I am finally back. Had to spend a couple of days in bed but I feel so
> much better. During my time in bed, I realised that i needed some time
> off. Therefore, I booked a flight to Germany and will be leaving
> tomorrow noon time (Oct 20).
>
> I will be there for 21 Days (coming back on Nov. 7th). During that time,
> I will not be very active in answering emails or working on Arabbix. I
> will have my laptop with me so if you need me, you can still email me.
>
> I will be on AIM at (user id:mranmaro) so you can AIM me if you need be.
>
> I hope this does not slow things down for all of. I would not go unless
> i really felt it was needed.

Anmar,

PLEASE be sure to at least provide documentation to pick up from where
you left off with Arabbix. It is absolutely crucial that you do. I am
actually disappointed that you are taking this sudden trip which will
apparently take 3 weeks while we will simply be stuck with no progress
on Arabbix (since you are the only one who holds the keys to the project
so far). So, if you are unable to provide scripts, etc. at the very
least, a HOWTO document of putting Arabbix together would help greatly.

I would like to see 1.0 _in_ 3 weeks ;)

Regards