From: Mohammed Elzubeir
Subject: in defense?
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 23:24:51 -0800

Just wanted to point your attention to an interesting discussion on the linux-egypt forums that has been taking place lately. I didn't want to post this on the 'general' list as not to divert attention from work into noise.

http://www.linux-egypt.org/showthread.php?threadid=2258

Regards

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/