Re: Evolution - plan.2003

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <yrrahal42 at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> I couldn't checkout from cvs. A problem in creating cvs.lock or something...
> I looked into the repository and saw that the file has 'nadim'' as owner.
> Shouldn't it be 'cvsuser' or 'arabeyes' ?

Ah, not sure why that happened.  I did all my work from Razi.  The directory
was created in my name and not in user 'cvsuser' name, I chown'ed the dir
and file by hand.

> About the time, I can't at 2pm utc... I can be there after 4pm utc till say
> 11pm utc, and then 6:30 am utc to to 8:30 am utc..

My schedule is as follows, early morning are fine, entire work-hours are OK
(given no meeting conflicts within the day - depends on the day) and nights
are ok up until say 11pm my time (I know this is broad, but I think the
limitation is currently Mohammed's computer accesability).