From: Nadim Shaikli
Subject: Evolution - plan.2003
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:22:26 -0700 (PDT)

OK, I started the file and added Isam's excellent email and thoughts to it
along with my rough ideas.  Since we were supposed to meet about this topic
in less than 24 hours and no one had a chance to put their thoughts/ideas
across, lets postpone the meeting 1 day to Tues.

The file is in localcvs (per the cvs commit) under contact/evolution.

We'll have to work out the times (early Tues is fine with me - say 7am or so).
Are people OK with this (I think that's 2pm UTC) ? We just need to get in
sync on the direction and try to make some decisions on how to proceed. The
bigger our lead time to contact others, the better. We really need this party
to be a success :-)

Découvrez les nouvelles émoticônes animées de http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 MSN Messenger nouvelle formule