Re: Knoppix

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <yrrahal42 at hotmail dot com> wrote:

> About hosting, I asked the guy twice, he simply didn't answered the
> question.

I would stress upon them the fact that we'd like to get an answer.  If
I'm not mistaken, that's a request they made to us awhile back.

> About the status, he said they are finalizing it, and they have to test it
> etc, but they are in the same time busy with other things.

See if you can get a timeline from them (can they commit to say a beta
for us to download, etc).  Its great that they are doing this, but we need
some involvement too to push for results sooner.