Re: Core meeting

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 08:01:47PM +0200, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
> > Salam,
> >
> > I'm OK with monday 18:00 UTC.
> >

> UAE time is 1800UTC-0400.. so we are talking 1400 uae time (2pm).
> If that is true, then I can only say I will try. Under normal
> cirumstances, I am at work, and that is around my lunch break time. So
> it would be perfectly fine.. but this laptop could be pulled away from
> me any minute, so I cannot 100% guarantee it.

I think you have your math backwards (you're not in kansas anymore - or
texas for that matter :-)  That should be 18:00 UTC + 0400 -> 22:00 (10pm)
your time.  That was the time you had picked on your first post of the
agenda a week ago, I'm simply following suite.

Curious - if they pull the laptop from under ya, will you have anything
to do (computer-less) ? ;-)