Re: Spam

Salam,

Except for the contact at ANTSPAM dot dot , no other mailing list is stated. Well also except for this:

<input type="hidden" name="business" value="donate at arabeyes dot org">

Which is hidden and so does not apprear on the browser. But it's in the source (html source, that is), and so the bots got it, and so the spam.

Mohamed, could you please tell me if those 'hidden' buttons are necessary. if not, let remove them asap. But, anyway, it's seems that we cant do much for the donate list. Why not create a new list 'donations' for ex ?

About the spam to 'contact', it seems to me that it is an 'intelligent' spam. ie spam done by humans and not by bots, but i can be wrong...

later

youcef.

MSN Messenger 6 http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 : ajoutez une image à votre pseudo pour dialoguer avec vos amis