Re: Core meeting

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <yrrahal42 at hotmail dot com> wrote:
[snip snip]

> >Again, I am very sorry. Can we reschedule it for later today (tomorrow
> >for Nadim).. or tomorrow, that would be great.
> >

> I propose Sunday (I wont be able today, Saturday). If it's impossible on
> Sunday, then any other day will do for me !

The weekends are not mine to dictate - my wife has had enough of me being
on the computer, so I'm unsure I could trick her to thinking I'm in the
bathroom anymore ;-)  Could we reschedule for say Monday morning (my time)
which I believe translates to 6pm UTC monday ?  That would be better than
promising things I'm unsure I could deliver...

BTW: Mohammed, all the arabeyes-* at lists dot sf dot net are still bouncing and are
     being unsubscribed.

Isam, are you ALIVE ?

 - Salam