Re: Core meeting

Salam,

From: (Mohammed Elzubeir)
Subject: Core meeting
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 22:09:05 -0700

Salam,

I deeply apologize for not being able to show up for the meeting. It is
my fault to assume that the internet cafe next to my apartment will
operate on Friday.. apparently Sharjah is not like Dubai, they take days
off.

No problem. Nadim and I were afraid that something bad happened... So at least you and your family are OK :-)) [yeah, we are alarmists !]

Again, I am very sorry. Can we reschedule it for later today (tomorrow for Nadim).. or tomorrow, that would be great.

I propose Sunday (I wont be able today, Saturday). If it's impossible on Sunday, then any other day will do for me !

Later,

Youcef.

PS: Isam, where are you ?

MSN Messenger 6 http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 : plus de personnalisation, plus de fun pour vous et vos amis…