Re: move status (part 2)

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 11:35:26PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> If you get your paws on the older configs I could still use 'em - they
> contain bits of info that I see value in.  If its a choir, forget about
> it :-)

Okay.. okay.. truth of the matter is, I forgt the backup CD today
morning (I kind of woke up late and had to rush to work).. but I promise
to send it tomorrow.. I'll put the CD in the pocket of my pants ;)

> I also created a temporary file in /home/arabeyes/README for you and
> others to look into for various issues - the "configs" are noted there
> so you can forget about 'em as we just discussed 'em above.

Ah.. okay, will look into it later.

> BTW: I've added a couple of new "In the Press" items that should have been
>      there a long time ago (old postings from ACN/itp)

Forward to Mr. Rahal ;)

> We need to CVS commit that mm_cfg file (and all other configs) and try
> to be very careful of future modifications - the URL pattern will not
> change as that variable (from what I gather) is only tapped into upon
> list creation.

Fine.. if you guys really think CVS'ing stuff like this is useful, go
for it. We will simply put it in localcvs/admin .. and build the
heirarchy accordingly. You know, this was the case almost 2 years ago,
and I dropped it since versions and whatnot often change rendering most
of the files useless.. but <shrug> .. I don't lose anything ;)

As far as the default url pattern thing.. would it be overkill to
re-create the lists? I _really_ hate seeing that cgi-bin/ thing
mentioned. IF it is too much work, then no problem.

later
Mohammed Elzubeir