move status (part 2)

Salam,

Today morning, I setup bugzilla back. As far as I am concerned, I am
done with all my items ;)

Nadim, in terms of the mailman older configurations, they are going to
be useless. Mailman has changed considerably since the last version
we ran. A lot of these options look new to me, and so you will simply
have to explore them. You are the one running the lists (hooray!).. so
it is your baby ;) I modified the mm_cfg.py, adding a link to the logos
so it shows the silly logos at the bottom.. and I also removed the
cgi-bin/ word from the DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN. The latter seems to have
no effect as it still goes and links to the full cgi-bin url instead
of using the alias (which I added to the apache conf).

Youcef, I have seen you put a bunch of scripts under scripts/www. Not
sure why you put them there (aside from that their output was going to
be displayed on the web site). I would rather these scripts stay within
the base scripts/ module. Perhaps we can think of a better
organizational structure for the scripts. I don't think it should be
specific to www. Also, as far as converting the html output to PDF's I
have installed htmldoc (Which is what we use to produce the PDF files).

Isam.. ???

Alright folks.. prepare for a meeting this Thursday (or Friday,
depending on which side of the globe you are on ;)

later
Mohammed Elzubeir