Re: Party PostMortem ;)

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 21:24, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
> Salam,
>
> I would like to propose a meeting specifically designed to discuss the
> party conclusions, todos, and questions regading the party itself (what can
> we do to improve a party like this in case we organize another one in the
> future etc).
>
> What about tomorrow (thursday) 16:00 or 17:00 UTC ? If you can't please
> propose a time. If it's impossible to set a time in the few coming
> hours/days then we should start to discuss by email, while the body is
> still warm ;-)

It is early for me.. I will be probably out.. I don't know if you can make it
later in thursday (say 20:00 UTC) or maybe on Friday late too .. I am sorry
but the next 2 days are really messy for me.. brother coming back from Cairo,
big lunch invitation in house, and so..

> Isam, could you please attend this meeting ? (Pleeeaaaase ;))

I would love to.. although I doubt I can make it on 17:00 UTC in Thursday

Yours
Isam Bayazidi