Party PostMortem ;)

Salam,

I would like to propose a meeting specifically designed to discuss the party conclusions, todos, and questions regading the party itself (what can we do to improve a party like this in case we organize another one in the future etc).

What about tomorrow (thursday) 16:00 or 17:00 UTC ? If you can't please propose a time. If it's impossible to set a time in the few coming hours/days then we should start to discuss by email, while the body is still warm ;-)

Isam, could you please attend this meeting ? (Pleeeaaaase ;))

Anmar is excused, he is leaving to India (Anmar, you have to show us the pictures when you're back !).

Salam,

Youcef.

PS: I'll try to upload the entire log tonight or tomorrow to localcvs.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/