Evolution party - plan

Gents, this is what's been decided with regards to the Evolution party.

 + Isam's list of invites is a GO as is the "technical" theme
 + Isam to complete the email invitations
 + Nadim to review email invitations
 + Mohammed to create a file noting applications with Arabic deficiencies
 + Deficiency file (apps_deficiencies.txt - ?)
   - Mohammed to add info with regard to OpenOffice/evolution
   - M.Sameer (Mohammed please contact) with regard to abiword
   - Isam with regard to mozilla, Pango, others?
   - Shadi/Kefah with regard to Wine (via Isam)
   - Youcef with regard to Qt (?)
   - Nadim with regard to fribidi/emacs/fvwm/mlterm
   - Anmar with regard to Knoppix/Gnoppix/distros
 + Anmar to jump-start ACE
   - To be published within a week
   - Hosted on Arabeyes or on arabiclinux/arablug/?
 + Nadim/Isam/Anmar to discuss PR campaign
   - Linuxtoday, slashdot, linux.com, etc.
 + Nadim to recontact ACN about press

All to be completed by July 14 (party on the 29th).

Did I miss anything ?

I'll also add the above to the 'evolution/plan.2003' file (localcvs)

A couple of things left to iron out,

 + Anyone know of any people in the printed press (newspapers/mags) ?
   The more press we get the better.  Isam you had some "star" contacts,
   no ?  Others in .sa/.eg ?  We need to impress upon them not our
   technical achievements only, but our sense of community and unity.

 + What should we do if the "technical" approach doesn't pan out
   (ie. invited people don't show, etc).  I'm all for a "registration
   drive" (get people to register and direct them to a particular
   project, etc); but that is vague and not very tangible - ideas ?