From: Nadim Shaikli
Subject: website and UTF-8
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 02:37:21 -0700 (PDT)

Youcef/Anmar - on all our mailing-list files, I'm setting the utf-8
meta directive, yet none of the browsers I use ever selects that
encoding automatically for me.

A case in point, visit this link -

http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2002/November/msg00000.html

and note that you will have to manually set the UTF-8 encoding on your
browser.  Where as if you go to,

http://www.geocities.com/shaikli/

its done automatically for you.  You can note both sources and they contain
exact data.  I did some google'ing on this and I think APACHE somehow needs
to support it or be told about this (beyond me), but it would be nice if
these directives were abided by.  It would also be nice if APACHE allowed
us to have cgi-bin scripts in our public_html directories.

Découvrez les nouvelles émoticônes animées de http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 MSN Messenger nouvelle formule