Re: Lunch meeting with Mr. Laher

That is annoying. Are you gonna go after him again for another meeting ?

Anmar

Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
Salam,

According to my phone conversation with Mr. Mohammed Laher (IBM, UAE), we had set a lunch meeting today (July 1, 2003) at 1pm a the DIC food court (building
3), to discuss IBM's potential support for Arabeyes.

To my dismay, after calling Mr. Laher from the food court asking about
his whereabouts (we have never met before), he informed me that he was
unable to make it. He had a meeting with someone else. He said that we
did not confirm.

So, that meeting never did occur. I simply walked around some more and
took a taxi back to work. Now that was a useful exercise.

Oh well.

later
Mohammed Elzubeir