Re: Exteral Requests Procedure

--- Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:
> Sorry. It seems that i was not clear enough. I wanted to know if you
> guys would allow me to email or post dictd log so people can read it. I
> was wondering if there was a policy related to that. That is all.

As noted in a previous email (personal) I have no problem with this given
we protect a region in our webserver to be under password control.  Since
these logs might contain IP addresses of people who might not want to have
their IP addresses published to all to see, we should (to be safe) keep
that in mind.  Its easily set up (I can do it myself) given consensus.