Exteral Requests Procedure

Hello All:

We should have some sort of procedure on how to interact with external
requests. This relates to CVS accounts, log files being emailed.... etc.

I have Mr. Al-Rashdeen looking to get emailed dictd log so he can better
check the frequency of the words and collect better statistics. Not sure
if I can do that for him from an Arabeyes.org policy point of view.

This was just one example of why we need some sort of procedure for
dealing with external requirements.

Cheers Anmar.

P.S I am adding this to our next meeting Agenda.
--

Anmar Oueja
www.arabeyes.org