Re: Some Bad news and some good news

Hello Nadim:

Well after much surgery, and lots of metal bending... the machine is in
a very good shape. The SCSI card and its fan are seated correctly and
the machine is booting with no problems at all... I am gonna leave it
running all day to burn it in and make sure we are not going to have
problems later on

BTW, we need to decide if we want to setup RAID on this box or Sync or
whatever befor I got ahead and set it up.

What is the root password for this machines ?

Anmar