meeting (NEW day/time)

Gents, let's have the next meeting Monday (Aug 18) at 1700UTC.
This meeting has been canceled twice due to various server
emergencies and now that things are solved we can finally
safely get this meeting behind us (inshalla :-)

My schedule has changed a bit - our regular Wed meeting time
will have to be rescheduled.  The time period is perfect, the
day simply is just bad now (Tue/Wed/Fri are out).

So when is good for others - 1700UTC on Mon or Thurs ?

Sorry for the change and see you all at the Monday meeting.

 - Nadim