Re: Postmortem revisited

On Sat, Aug 09, 2003 at 01:03:27AM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> I suggest the two of you (Mohammed & Youcef) along with Isam have an
> earlier meeting so we have some conclusions by the time our regular
> meeting rolls around (no sense in delaying things).
>
> Anmar noted that he had no input (ie. he's in my camp :-)

I'm on IRC most of the day (my day..). So isam and youcef are welcome to
join in any time. As far as 'no input'.. I'm not sure that is the most
acceptable of excuses. I'm not sure what that means. We have the log, we
all know what went on, whether each one of us directly participated in
every minute is irrelevant as far as I can tell.

With that being said, I have no problem spear-heading the whole
follow-up of this. Nadim, I know you are burned out from the whole
organization of the irc evolution party.. so you probably do need a
break.. but I can bet anything that you do have input (and should).

Anmar, I really hope to see you a lot more active post your India trip.
We do need the collective thought pool here.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir