Re: Postmortem revisited

On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 12:30:10PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Salam.  So whatever happened to this extremely important issue ?
>
> We can't afford to drop the ball and not follow-up on such important
> topics - I've had a number of people ask me on IRC/private what the
> outcome has been and if we could put a document together noting what
> we've accomplished (we need to know ourselves, we did this for a
> reason after all, no ?).

We need to have our meeting.. ASAP. Wed. 1700UTC is fine with me.
That is, our regular meeting time.

> I myself don't have much to add to the party's outcome as it seems I
> missed most of the fun (the early part of the party).  Mohammed, you'd
> noted that we have a lot of possibly new focus and work - could you
> put those thoughts down and share ?

I'm not sure I worded it that way, but I guess that's your way of
putting me on the spotlight ;) I will have a document ready by Wed.

> We all (possibly excluding me - as again I don't have much to add) need
> to get together and complete/finish this topic.

That's fine. I am not sure if Anmar is going to be able to make it, but
if you are not going to be around and neither is Anmar, I suggest Youcef
and I still do hold a meeting and get things put in perspective.

> Youcef, could you please drive the setup/time/place/etc ?

Youcef, I recommend (as per the above) 1700UTC this coming Wed. Let me
know if that is suitable for you.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir